Considering Buying a Used Course?
It's tempting to look for used KING courses as a way to save a few bucks. But before you buy, please consider the following points. A number of folks have told us that they thought they were getting a bargain ... only to be sorely disappointed, and in many cases, even ripped-off!
- Outdated Information — King Schools courses sold by individuals will more than likely be out of date, since we update every course at least three times a year. You'll be getting old, out-dated information that simply won't do the job for you.
- Missing Materials — You may not receive important supplementary materials that accompany many KING Courses.
- Licensed for Single Use — All KING Courses are copyrighted and protected by federal laws. The computer discs are licensed only for single individual use and may not be sold to a third party. This is the same as almost all intellectual properties on computer discs such as the software on your computer.
- Enrollment & Registration Requirements — Many KING Courses have individual registration requirements that prevent illegally resold courses from functioning. You get no guarantee when you buy a used course.
- Counterfeit Copies — Some people take it upon themselves to illegally "burn" copies of King Schools courses. This is a criminal act and we take appropriate action when we become aware of any software piracy. And, more often than not, counterfeit courses do not work due to inferior discs and amateur copying equipment. Protect yourself.
You've Got Better Alternatives
- If you presently have old King Schools courses, sell them back to us and trade-up to the most up-to-date materials available. Learn more about our Trade-Up to DVD program.
- And, if you're buying King Schools courses for the first time, get the best ... guaranteed to be current and accurate ... direct from the leader in Smart, Safe, Fun Flying ... King Schools.