Tech Savvy Software Tester
Are you a computer and tech savvy person? Do you have a passion for aviation? Would you like to work in a fun and engaging environment making a difference in the products we make?
King Schools Inc. is the world’s leading producer of aviation training computer software and videos. For several decades King Schools has helped pilots achieve their aviation training and enjoyment goals. Pilots have responded enthusiastically to our customer-focused approach to creating products that make learning to fly Smart, Safe & Fun. It is the goal of King Schools to do good things for people and to succeed by seeking out and taking care of the needs of CUSTOMERS, fellow workers and vendors.
What You’ll Do:
- Inject quality into our software products by testing and assisting through all phases of software development life cycles.
- Use a combination of automated and manual testing to achieve high quality test coverage.
- Document and execute detailed test cases, test plans and test strategies.
- Research! Use that thing called Google to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it.
- Proofread course content and marketing copy for grammar’s and splleing errors.
- Contribute! We have an open door policy, so if you have an idea we want to hear it.
- Perform special projects and duties as assigned.
- A resume that is grammatically correct with consistent formatting in a 2014 style.
- Some form of tech experience that shows you know what LMGTFY means.
- The ability to work closely with the Software Development team and communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Looking for a long term employment – if you are job hopping don’t bother applying.
Please send your resumes to ITCareers@kingschools.com, and if you want include a message explaining why you are the right person for this job.
King Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan options, 401K Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the USA on a full time basis (non H1B/H2B/TN1/E3). No visa sponsorship available. No third party agencies please. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a criminal and civil background investigation, and the position title is Quality Assurance Technician not Tech Savvy Proofer. Compensation DOE.
Outbound Personal Sales
Pilots needed to sell King Schools Video Courses to Pilots.
Location: San Diego, CA
Salary: $10.00 per hour, plus commission. No experience necessary. Complete training provided. Pilots preferred.
- Monday - Thursday: 4-8 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM - 12 Noon
- Sunday: 3-7 PM
Contact: Bill Ziska, 858-541-2200 OR firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.