Tech Savvy Software Tester
Are you a computer and tech savvy person? Do you have a passion for aviation? Would you like to work in a fun and engaging environment making a difference in the products we make?
King Schools Inc. is the world’s leading producer of aviation training computer software and videos. For several decades King Schools has helped pilots achieve their aviation training and enjoyment goals. Pilots have responded enthusiastically to our customer-focused approach to creating products that make learning to fly Smart, Safe & Fun. It is the goal of King Schools to do good things for people and to succeed by seeking out and taking care of the needs of CUSTOMERS, fellow workers and vendors.
What You’ll Do:
- Inject quality into our software products by testing and assisting through all phases of software development life cycles.
- Use a combination of automated and manual testing to achieve high quality test coverage.
- Document and execute detailed test cases, test plans and test strategies.
- Research! Use that thing called Google to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it.
- Proofread course content and marketing copy for grammar’s and splleing errors.
- Contribute! We have an open door policy, so if you have an idea we want to hear it.
- Perform special projects and duties as assigned.
- A resume that is grammatically correct with consistent formatting in a 2014 style.
- Some form of tech experience that shows you know what LMGTFY means.
- The ability to work closely with the Software Development team and communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Looking for a long term employment – if you are job hopping don’t bother applying.
Please send your resumes to ITCareers@kingschools.com, and if you want include a message explaining why you are the right person for this job.
King Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan options, 401K Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the USA on a full time basis (non H1B/H2B/TN1/E3). No visa sponsorship available. No third party agencies please. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a criminal and civil background investigation, and the position title is Quality Assurance Technician not Tech Savvy Proofer. Compensation DOE.
Exceptional Manager of Customer Course Experience
You have the opportunity to take advantage of your special aviation experience and knowledge to make aviation learning more fun and accessible to hundreds of thousands of pilots by joining King Schools as the leader of our customer course experience team.
Your job would be to guide and coach your team in producing the highest quality of learning, and an exceptional customer experience for pilots from beginners to professionals. Plus you would work closely with our video and graphic arts professionals.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be extraordinarily knowledgeable, passionate, and engaged about aviation
- Be able to write insightfully to make learning clear simple and fun
- Be an experienced airplane flight instructor (helicopter, jet, and international experience would be a bonus)
- Be a an extraordinarily effective, thoughtful, polite and kind leader
- Join us eagerly at our headquarters in San Diego and as a side-benefit enjoy our wonderful climate, and our nearby beaches, mountains, and deserts
Of course, we recognize that there is no such thing as the ideal candidate! What counts the most is your ability to produce the highest quality of learning, and an exceptional customer experience for learning pilots by working with others at King Schools in an atmosphere of fun, civility, and respect.
Please apply by email to email@example.com
Pilots needed to sell King Schools Video Courses to Pilots.
Location: San Diego, CA
Salary: $10.00 per hour, plus commission. No experience necessary. Complete training provided. Pilots preferred.
- Monday - Thursday: 4-8 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM - 12 Noon
- Sunday: 3-7 PM
Contact: Bill Ziska, 858-541-2200 OR firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.