How many possible views are
there in an orthographic projection? What is an inclusion? What is the
difference between Aircraft Specifications and Type Certificate Data
Sheets? You'll also be ready for the math & physics knowledge required.
When you take your General Exam, you'll be more than prepared
for questions like these.
You'll breeze through even the toughest, trickiest FAA Exam questions when you've prepared with KING's A&P Mechanics General Ground School & Test Prep Course (Knowledge Test Course). Your mechanics prep course combines "monster" graphics, humor
and dramatic 3-D animation—all proven techniques to help you retain
more and boost your score on your FAA mechanics exams. In fact, you get
everything you need to make the test a snap.
- Every FAA Mechanics General question available—the latest, most accurate and up-to-date FAA questions available so you'll be confident you're current
- Detailed explanations that help you understand the answers fully
- Actual in-the-field video describes each principle, fundamental and technical procedure you need to know
- Special techniques simplify even the most difficult concepts
- Every important concept demonstrated vividly so you really learn the subject material, not just rote memorization
- Lively state-of-the-art full color graphics and sharp animation, plus the exclusive Ultimatte System—a proven combination that brings award-winning learning right into your living room
- The personal warmth and enthusiasm of John and Martha King, recognized as the best, most popular aviation instructors in the world
- Easy access to KING's full-time staff instructors
"Even after attending one of the top aviation maintenance schools in the country, I found the KING Aviation Mechanics courses to be invaluable. Reviewing a year and a half worth of concentrated information was made so much easier and much more fun by John & Martha King. Thank you."
Sam Burrs • Fort Worth, TX
Classic KING teaching style
- A&P Mechanics General Course
- A&P Mechanics General Interactive Test Prep (Computerized Exam Review)
- Electronic detailed course notes and figures with hot links and easy navigation
- Every FAA Mechanics General question available, with detailed step-by-step explanations
- Unlimited randomized practice exams
- Personalized graduation certificate suitable for framing
- FREE online FAR/AIM
After you've taken your KING General Course, let your computer make it fun to ensure a "Top Gun" score. Using this intuitive and thorough KING software, that's included with your course, you can choose questions by subject or review them all. See correct answers on-screen with KING's detailed explanations.
Your software selects unanswered or previously missed questions and tracks your progress for you. KING's confidential Report Card highlights areas to improve your score. Then, when you're confident you're ready, take your actual FAA A&P Mechanics General exam and ace it!
Supported Operating Systems: both 32-bit and 64-bit
versions of Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7.