Rockwell Collins Pro Line FMS Desktop Trainer Software
|Price : $750.00|
Rockwell Collins Pro Line FMS Desktop Trainer Software—
the ideal training tool
A modern Flight Management System (FMS) is one of the most complex, yet vitally important components of a modern cockpit. In today's crowded airspace, it is critical that pilots accurately enter all the necessary flight plan data.
The Rockwell Collins Avionics Pro Line FMS desktop trainer is ideal. Pilots can enter all the data for a real flight plan using either single or dual FMSs. Since the simulation uses the same software as the aircraft's FMS, pilots have accurate data they need including navigation, performance, V-Speeds, and more.
This FMS trainer also features representations of all control panels, displays, and non-avionics controls like throttles to practice and master complicated cockpit automation tasks. To confirm their data entries, pilots run a simulation and can watch as that flight is completed from takeoff to touchdown.
With Rockwell Collins Avionics FMS, you train like you fly
Rockwell Collins Avionics FMS desktop trainers are aircraft specific. So the software package you buy is the same as the equipment you have in your aircraft, which greatly enhances the training experience.
From the people who make the avionics.
The FMS trainer is a highly cost-effective solution that enables pilots to virtually train on the equipment they will use in the aircraft. Pilots walk away from a desktop training session with the knowledge and confidence they need to safely operate in today's active ATC environment.
- The desktop trainers use the actual avionics software so that they operate exactly like what is in the cockpit
- Provides virtual Control Display Unit (CDU) and Multifunction Display (MFD) formats
- Rockwell Collins Integrated Flight Information System (IFIS) sets are also available
- Practice at your own pace
- Aircraft specific products to reduce negative habit formation
- Update navigation databases with the same subscription you use for the aircraft
- Pre-loading flight plans with the Virtual Avionics saves time and money
Flight Management System familiarization, driven by the aircraft's actual avionics software and supported by the original avionics supplier—Rockwell Collins.