Great customer relationships are so important—in any successful business—that we created a course to train ourselves.
Each and every person at King Schools who answers a phone or fax takes this course.
We are so passionate about these principles and practices that guide our company that we wanted to share them with you.
- Why you must create RAVING FANS
- How to acquire and maintain customers
- The one secret thing that everybody is looking for and how to use it for your success
- The dynamite tool that gets results from other people—every time
- The definition of a business—it may surprise you
- The four things you must understand about your own business
- Why understanding your purpose is so important
- The necessity of determining your business values
- How to define your unique selling proposition
- Why you must understand your customer
- How to appeal to the needs of others to get winning results
- What to do when a customer complains
- Insights and tools that will make your work more fun, reduce stress in your work and make your work more profitable
- Why following this program will help you get deep satisfaction from your work
John and Martha share with you their passion for delivering outstanding customer service and their secrets for making it happen every day!