Great marketing results in great sales.
This content-rich course is based on over 35 years of marketing King Schools courses and other general aviation products.
You'll learn the principles of effective marketing and the specific practices that will make your marketing pay off in additional sales dollars.
- The two characteristics of every response ad
- What every response ad must contain
- How to create response ads that sell
- Directing the customer to buy
- How to make a powerful offer
- Different types of offers
- How to focus a new campaign
- Effective price/payment terms
- The importance of a guarantee (including samples)
- The negative option
- The elements of good direct marketing copy
- The importance of a unique selling proposition and how to develop one
- The single, secret thing that every customer wants
- The difference between features and benefits and how to use both effectively
- How to write great headlines
"The King School Business Course is, and has been, instrumental in the design, implementation and marketing of my successful weight loss program."
John T. Kihm, M.D. • Durham, NC