How you sell determines how much you sell ... how much repeat business you generate ... and, most important, if your customers feel good about buying.
Over the past 35 years of selling KING courses and other general aviation products, we've developed a unique, proven, friendly, effective and fun sales process.
Now, we'd like to share with you our secrets in the Non-Manipulative Selling For Sales Growth.
It's guaranteed to generate more revenue for you!
- The dynamite tool for making sales
- The secret thing everyone wants
- The goal of sales
- Why people react negatively to being sold—and how to overcome this
- What manipulative selling is and why it turns the customer off
- What Non-Manipulative Selling is and why it works
- How salesmanship gets things done
- The myth of the natural salesperson
- Non-Manipulative Selling foundations—the TNT + action equation
- The difference between features and benefits, and how to use both effectively
- How to ask a customer to buy
- Why silence works
- Why objections are important and how to answer them
- What to do when an objection just doesn't make sense
- The best ways to get an appointment
- How to manage the point of sale
- The secrets of effective telephone sales
- The function of sales management