Learn and retain with interactive familiarization and quizzes
This course provides Flightline Maintenance personnel with the knowledge that is necessary to operate and maintain the AHS-3000 Attitude Heading System.
- Describe the purpose of the AHS-3000 system and the Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) that comprise the system.
- Briefly describe the theory of operation of the AHS-3000 Altitude Heading System.
- Describe the controls, indicators, and annunciations associated with the AHS-3000 Altitude Heading System.
- Troubleshoot the AHS-3000 Altitude Heading System, isolating faults to the Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) level.
- Perform the Post Installation testing and Compensation Procedures which are required to return the system to service.
When you complete the course, you will have familiarity with the AHS-3000 Integrated Flight Information System, and understand how the system works to provide you flight information.
This course takes approximately 30 to 90 minutes and features optional audio narration.
This course is only compatible with online Windows PCs and Internet Explorer. Uses Adobe Flash.
Course available for 90 Days after completion
- What are the system requirements for this course?
An Internet connection, Windows 7 or above, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or above and Adobe Flash
- How long can I access the material once I complete the course?
This price entitles the student to ninety (90) days of access to the training materials.
- How long are the courses?
Pro Line 21 King Air contains approximately six (6) hours of instructional material
Pro Line 21 Hawker 800XP contains approximately five (5) hours of instructional material.
Pro Line 21 Cessna CJ3 contains approximately five (5) hours of instructional material
Pro Line 21 Falcon 20/50 contains approximately five (5) hours of instructional material
Rockwell Collins FMS-3000 contains approximately two (2) hours of instructional material
Rockwell Collins IFIS-5000 contains approximately 30 minutes of instructional material
Rockwell Collins AHS-3000 contains approximately one (1) hour of instructional material
Rockwell Collins WXR-2100 contains approximately two (2) hours of instructional material
- Who do I call if I have questions?
You can speak to one of our Pilot Advisors during business hours at 800-854-1001 or +1-858-541-2200 or, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.