The Proven KING VIP Study Method—Get a Top Gun score on your FAA Written Exam
Following the KING
Study Method will ensure you don't just pass - but that you score very high on your exam. You don't need to purchase any other test prep, it is all here and proven by hundreds of thousands of successful customers. 97% pass their exams on the first try and we give away a ton of "Ace" hats
for perfect scores
With the King Study Method you aren't just memorizing answers to pass your test, you will understand the concepts and terminology that will make you a better and safer pilot.
The KING Study Method works in three steps that King Schools calls "VIP Learning". Video Instruction, Interactive Questions, Practice and Recall:
John & Martha outline the VIP Study Method
John talks about video instruction
Complete all KING Labs/Lessons
- Each lesson consists of a 5-10 minute teaching video that simplifies and clarifies what you need to know.
- Each lesson is followed by FAA-style questions.
- Study the detailed explanations for any questions you miss, or are not sure of.
- Mark questions that give you difficulty or you feel you should review later.
- Your course will automatically keep track of all questions you have ever missed for later review.
- Take all "Unanswered Questions." This will present new ways of asking the same questions you answered with your lessons.
- Answer all "Marked Questions." Read each explanation and if you don't understand it, watch the associated video. When confident, unmark the question.
- Re-take all "Questions Ever Missed" to reinforce the correct answers—even if you last answered it correctly. If you miss a question again, read the explanation and watch the associated video.
- Review each question category and answer questions from any areas where you don't feel confident.
- NEW! Now, use the KING Test Prep App for Question Review on your mobile device! See below for details.
Martha talks about interactive questions
Check Your Readiness with Flashcards, Question Review and Practice Tests
Download the free KING Test Prep App (see links below) and begin your practice with Question Review where you have access to King's vast question databank for your test. Next, quiz yourself with Flashcards. Review questions for each study category until you have given each card a "Thumbs Up." This step solidifies the knowledge and correct answers.
Beyond Question Review and Flashcards, Practice Exams are key to acing your test!
- Take 3 curated exams carefully developed to simulate your FAA test.
- Mark each question that gives you difficulty for later review.
- Score your test and go through incorrectly answered questions, reading the detailed explanation, and watching the associated video if needed to clarify.
- Review any marked questions so you will feel confident the next time.
- Retake any exams where you scored less than 80% until you are scoring high.
- Your course is now complete, and you can print out your test endorsement and schedule your test. But don't take your test quite yet!
- Now, take random exams repeatedly until you are consistently scoring 80% or better. If you really want a Top Gun score, after each random exam, follow the procedure above regarding missed and marked questions.
- You are now ready!
The KING Test Prep App features Question Review,
Flashcards and Practice Exams
Download the KING Test Prep App to help you prepare for your FAA exams
Note: The NEW KING Test Prep App replaces our previous Flashcard App. You'll still enjoy King's excellent flashcard features along with the new features of practice exams and question review. Most Flashcard App users will automatically be upgraded to the Test Prep app with no action necessary. If you prefer to update manually, you can update by visiting the app store.