Your School's Solution to Help Meet the High Demand for Aircraft Mechanics
King Schools Cleared for Aviation Maintenance is a fully integrated course with a ground school, test prep and syllabus that meets the requirements for aviation maintenance technician schools under the newly revised Part 147.
This course fits in perfectly with aviation maintenance programs wanting to reach students at local and remote locations.
The King Schools online Aviation Maintenance Technician knowledge training
- Provides innovative and interactive learning exercises.
- Is accessible anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Can be downloaded to a mobile companion app for student convenience.
The unique design of the training program
- Integrates web-based knowledge sessions with practical tasks.
- Ensures that before every trip to the airport to work with a training technician your students will be equipped with the required knowledge to succeed in the practical tasks.
Training technicians will arrange the training schedule with students for completing the practical tasks so students will know
- When to complete the appropriate web-based knowledge instruction.
- What to prepare for each session of practical tasks.
Upon completion of each practical task session, students and their training technician will
- Review each task outcome and compare your performance to the required completion standard.
- Independently evaluate the tasks to practice learner-centered grading.
- Discuss and compare the results.
- Discuss the next practical task session.
- Physics for Aviation
- Weight and Balance
- Fundamentals of Electricity and Electronics
- Aircraft Drawings
- Aircraft Materials, Hardware, and Processes
- Fluid Lines and Fittings
- Cleaning and Corrosion Control
- Inspection Concepts and Techniques
- Regulations, Maintenance Forms, Records, and Publications
- Ground Operations and Servicing
- Human Factors
- Metallic Structures
- Non-Metallic Structures
- Flight Controls Assembly and Rigging
- Rotorcraft Fundamentals
- Airframe Inspection
- Landing Gear Systems
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Environmental Systems
- Aircraft Instrument Systems
- Communication and Navigation Systems
- Aircraft Fuel Systems
- Aircraft Electrical Systems
- Ice and Rain Control Systems
- Airframe Fire Protection Systems
- Water and Waste Systems
- Reciprocating Engines
- Turbine Engines
- Turbine Engine Air Systems
- Engine Inspection
- Engine Instrument Systems
- Engine Fire Protection Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Lubrication Systems
- Ignition and Starting Systems
- Engine Fuel and Fuel Metering Systems
- Reciprocating Engine Induction and Cooling Systems
- Engine Exhaust and Reverser Systems
The Cleared for Aviation Maintenance courses also includes:
- Electronic figures with hot links and easy navigation
- FAA-style general test questions with detailed step-by-step explanations
- Unlimited randomized practice exams
- Personalized graduation certificate suitable for framing
- FREE lifetime automatic course updates
- FREE KING Test Prep Companion App for offline learning on an iOS or Android device. The KING Test Prep Companion App includes Question Review, Flash Cards and Practice Exams.